Saturday 21 July 2012

Stampin Up with Olivia

A couple of weeks ago I had a mid week crafting session with one of my favourite customers her name is Olivia and she is 6. she has her own wish list (which is full) and loves crafting. She was off from school with chicken pox and to cheer her up she spent the morning with me raiding my stash and being crafty...let me tell you she is very talented and knows exactly what she wants to make and how it should look!!!

I thought I would share her crations with you all




Than this week she made her teacher a present for the end of term


Well done Olivia keep up the hard work I cant wait for our crafting sessions in the summer holidays xxxx

TFL XXX

2 comments:

  1. Aww bless her, she looks so cute... She' done a great job, you can see she's going to be very tallented xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great little crafter Olivia is. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx