Thursday 14 March 2013

Paper share.......only 2 spaces left



PAPER SHARE!!!!

 DONT miss out on these gorgeous papers - Only 2 shares left!!!

How would you like to save on the cost of purchasing ALL the paper sets in the Spring/Summer Mini catalogue by taking part in my very 1st Paper share.

This is what you get....



Tea for Two 6x6 1 of each design 
More Amore 6x6 1 of each design 
Parkers Patterns 6x6 1 of each design 
Sunshine and Sparkles 6x6 1 of each design 
Print Poetry Stack 4.5x6.5 1 of each design

£7.00 COLLECTED or £9.50 POSTED 

(Postage charged at £2.50)

Please contact me to secure your place on the share - once all spaces are full I will contact you to arrange payment

More share will be posted this week so keep your eyes open for the Embellishment and Ribbon shares

Contact me NOW on

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk 
or 
07502323630



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx