Tuesday 8 April 2014

Stampin' Up Thank you cards

As some of you may know I host several Stampers clubs - this is where each month I host a virtual Party and a set number of 'attendees' place a minimum order* from the current Stampin' up catalogues

To help inspire my customers and to introduce them to the products I try and send a small thank you card with each order.

This month I used the GORGEOUS Stampin' Up Washi Tape and Stampin' Up Just Sayin stamp set



These are the cards I sent.....




I hope my customers enjoy their little cards as I enjoy making them for them :)

You can purchase these items by visiting my online shop 
Or contacting me direct
Kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
Or
07502323630

*minimum order subject to duration of Stampers Club joined

Jaime
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx