Saturday 7 June 2014

Customer thank you cards - Stampin' Up

Well it is all go here at the moment

My husband is building a new shed with attached greenhouse :)

Currently he is out in the rain trying to attache the roof  under the plastic sheet that we put on last night to protect it if it rained - now that is dedication :)
The weather predicted here today is much like everywhere else in the UK Thunder and rain so i cant see much getting built today :(
Once completed I will share with you all - I know it isn't Stampin' Up but it is crafting of a sort!!

Back to Stampin' Up

I sent out my customer orders yesterday and as always they were accompanied by a little thank you card
here is this months



I used the retiring Retro Prints from the Spring/Summer mini catalogue (retires 30th June)
Costal Cabana, Crumb Cake, and whisper White Cardstock
and the sentiment is from Six-Sided Sampler
All these can be purchased in my Online shop

See you soon
Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx