Thursday 4 September 2014

Stampin' Up! New paper shares - Annual Catalogue

I don't know about you but I've been looking through the annual catalogue and have been trying to decide which is my favorite DSP - There are just to many to choose from and I change my mind every time.
So I decided to help you all out with a paper share :)
Stampin' Up! DSP Patterned Papers come in packs of 12 sheets measuring 12x12" costing £9.95 per pack
Then we have the Specialty papers also 12x12" however 1 pack is 12 sheets and the other is 24 sheets costing £11.50 per pack
Plus we have the fabulous DSP Paper Stacks measuring 6.5x4.5" containing 48 sheets per pack costing £6.50 per pack
To buy all would cost over £115 plus postage!!!!
The share is as follows:
 You would receive 132 6×6 sheets of DSP, 2 each of every paper we have and 4 each of the larger specialty paper, plus 24 sheets of the DSP stacks.
How much??
 ONLY £31.00
(Including postage)

Here are your papers:
























I need groups of 4 people for this, so if you’re interested, please let me know.

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx