Thursday 15 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom Stamp Set


Last week Stampin' Up! announced the Sale-A-Bration Promotion
as a result of this FABULOUS promotion I am going to dedicate Thursdays to sharing the gorgeous products you can get if you take part in the promotion.

Today I am sharing the GORGEOUS 
Lotus Blossom Stamp Set
Photopolymer 139143



I love this set and the outcome when you use the three step stamping technique is GORGEOUS



Here are some samples 


This sample I CASED from my extremely talented upline Carole and is the reason I fell in love with this set so thank you Carole xx


This sample is CASED from the SAB catalogue 

Here is a video that was shared on the Stampin' Up! UTube page that shows you how to use the Stamp set - enjoy


Thank you for stopping by today 
I look forward to seeing you again soon

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx