Friday 13 March 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Additional Products

Now I know you all like a freebie so I know you are going to LOVE this....



Stampin' Up! are putting more into this last month of Sale-A-Bration with FOUR NEW PRODUCTS to earn for free! 
I am really excited about these new items, and I'm certain you will be excited too.

If you have placed an order recently you will receive a flyer containing all the details If not just click the picture for all the details of the new products :)
(there is also a link over there>>>>>>)

Here are some sample I have pinched from pintrest 
(see watermarks for credits)

(time for a Pinterest Friday comeback!!)




These products could be in your hands just place a qualifying order and choose its that simple

Jaime
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Jo Na Utha Sake Wo Hamari Mohabba tHindi Love Shayari In English At Poetry Tadka play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta kingJake Samandar Ke Kinare Tum...
    Apne Hathon Me Pani Utha Lena...Jitna Tum Utha Lo Wo Tumhari.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx