Sunday 1 April 2012

Triple Flower

Well on this glorious sunny sunday I have spent all day putting some samples together for the Triple Flower Stamp

This is a very simple but effective stamp amd you can actually get 3 seperate stamps from it...here are the samples



Used on all 3 cards:
Triple Flower Punch - pg 15 of Ideas Catalogue
Brights Ink Collection - Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry - pg 90 in Ideas Catalogue
Brights Patterned Paper Collection - pg 99 of Ideas Catalogue

You can access the Ideas Catalogue by clicking the link at the top of the page

I hope that you like these and that they inspire you to get creative.

If you want to purchase any of the items I have used here dont hesitate to contact me.



1 comment:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx