Tuesday 1 May 2012

NEW SUMMER MINI

ITS HERE!!!!!

The NEW summer mini catalogue is finally here and its full of the most fabulous products form the fabulous and versitile twines-

this one pictured is Cherry cobbler but there are more to choose from - I have them all and they are my favourite product embellishment at the moment

-to the wonderful Simply Scored

Just think of all the wonderful things that you can make using this - all the envelopes you can custom make!!!
We have even thought of all you crafters that use metric measurements as there is a metric scoring plate availible - see the catalogue for more details

So come on what are you waiting for - grab yourself a copy (click on my link) and get those products added to your next order

contact me to place your order now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx