Saturday 26 May 2012

Stampin up regional training day in Leeds

So this time last week I was at the Stampin Up Regional training day in Leeds with 74 other demonstrators. The day was packed with she's loads of help and inspiration to help build my Stampin Up business MY WAY.

We all received a free gift of the Mixed Bunch stamp set from the new Summer mini

I also received a prize from the 'lucky dip' which was a full set of Designer paper Sweet Shop and the Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze pleated ribbons. Samples using both of these gifts will follow soon as I can't wait to play with them.

This training day specifically for demonstrators is one of the many perks we get so if your interested in becoming a demonstrator please contact me on kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx