Saturday 1 September 2012

New Autumn/Winter catalogue launch......


Its here the launch day for the 2012-2013 Autumn/Winter catalogue...I have added the link to the sidebar for your regular usage or you can access it by clicking this LINK
Im sure you will agree with me that the products are gorgeous and hope you enjoy playing with them as much as I do - samples to come!!


Also only 1 month to go until the launch of the NEW annual Catalogue...Stampin up have announced the retiring lists for this year...This list sells quickly so if there is anything you desperatly want before it goes you need to be quick off the mark and order IMMEDIATLY to avoid disapointment click the links below to see what is retiring :(

RETIRED STAMPS LIST:

RETIRED ACCESSORIES LIST:

I will update both lists daily, all items on the list aresubject to availibility and can be oredered up until 4pm on 30th Septemeber.

If you would like a copy of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue or to order from any of the catalogues or retired lists then please contact me on kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx