Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Hearts group event 15.09.12

Ok so I went on a group training even on saturday with my Hearts team mates and had a fabby day.  I have spent most of the week looking at and stroking the swaps I collected and the projects we made on the day so I suppose now I need to share them with you guys!!

Today I am going to share the swaps collected....whats a swap I hear you ask...well all attendes were sent a breif of winter and any current products from either catalogue...here is what I made.....


Pocket Tissue holders...well everyone has a cold in winter!!!!
I made these using the Festival of Prints DSP Pack (autumn/winter catalogue pg20 126904 £6.25).  I measured and then scored (using my simply scored board) to enable me to cover the tissues.  I thenmade a belly band and tag for the front using Apothecary Arts stamp set and Early Espresso Ink I then cut this out using the Framelits dies and Big Shot (Both availible in the Stampin Up catalogue)  I then used the retired serene snowflakes stamp set with Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeaid and Island Indigo to stamp on Crunb Cake cardstock and punch with the scallp circle punch.
(Full tutorial will be posted later this week)

There were 15 people swapping in total and here are the swaps I collected......


Some fantastic and simple ideas were used including a money holder (Carole), Lip Balm holders (Julie and Emma), The christmas tree front (Bekka), card fronts (Leanne, Heather and Julie), Xmas tag (Ruth)  Single Ferrero Rocher holder (Helen), Unknown swaps were a drink of Hot Chocolate, a Halloween sweet...Thanks to everyone that shared their ideas

Ok so I mentioned that we also made some special projects...I will share these as the week goes on as I dont want to overwhelme you with inspirationand wonder of the products used.

As always if you would like one of the new cataloges or to place an order please shout

Thank you for looking xxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh lovely! Looking forward to joining in on these swaps!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx