Thursday 15 August 2013

DSP Shares




Designer Paper Share

There are 13 Designer Papers in the 2013-2014 Catalogue
(11NEW Prints and 2 carried over from the 2012-2013 Catalogue)

You will receive one of each double sided patterned papers
THATS:

78 squares @ 6x6  for £16.55 plus £2.75 P&P


what do I need to do? I hear you ask......

Its simple just
email me: kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR
Call/text me : 07502323630

I need your 
NAME
HOME ADDRESS
EMAIL ADDRESS
PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT -PAYPAL/BANK TRANSFER


Once the share is full I will send you a Paypal Invoice or email to enable you to do bank transfer

If you purchase more than one share I will combine postage which will be reflected in your final purchase price

Feel free to contact me on the details above if you have any questions

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx