Monday 5 August 2013

MDS Monday

Happy monday everyone

I hope you had a productive week and a restful weekend.

I have had a husbandless weekend as he has been away since friday on a Stag Weekend 
so it gave me 2 nights of uninterrupted crafting (once the kids were in bed)

I decided to make a card using MDS this week


I created this card from scratch and it was really simple and easy to do
(I must be getting the hang of this digital crafting now)

I used the following MDS Products:

Crumb Cake Cardstock
Chocolate chip Cardstock
Downtown Grunge Patterned Paper
Bring On the Cake Sentiment Stamp
Adventure Awaits Stamp

The card size is 5x7

Now all I need is to invest in a decent printer so I can Print off and use my creations :)

Don't forget to pop back next monday to see another creation from
My Digital Studio

Jaime 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx