Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy New Year



Well Im back at 'work' now getting my Stampin' Up business in order for what I hope to be a fantastic year.

Do you like the card above??

I created it on My Digital Studio which i intend on using alot more this year - Its one of my Stampin' up New Years Resolutions :)

I am also giving you all a sneak peak as I have used some gorgeous Designer Series Papers from Sale-A-Bration
which is the start of some fantastic promotions running this year :)
I will give you more information on Sale-A-Bration closer to the start date however in the mean time keep your eyes peeled for more sneak peaks :)

A quick reminder that the current Seasonal Catalogue (the smaller one) closes its pages for good at the end of January so if you still haven't ordered everything you 'need' then contact me to place your order soon as I cannot guarantee that the products will reappear in future catalogues :(

I cant wait to see what the new year brings Stampin' Up and cant wait to share it with you all

I want to thank you all for your custom and support over the last 2 years I wouldn't be where I am today without you so


(another sneak peak from one of the FREE digital downloads available on MDS during SAB)

As always if there is anything I can help you with please get in touch

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR
07502323630

Thanks for stopping by
Jaime 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx