Saturday 28 December 2013

How was Yours?

So Christmas is over :(

I trust you all had a fabulous time and Santa left you lots of crafting goodies under the tree.
l didn t get any crafting goodies but lots of pennies to spend on crafting goodies so I'm happy

I didnt do much crafting over Christmas except to make a birthday card for my son who turned 7 on Christmas Day (l planned that one well didnt I?)

l use the owl punch-which is fast becoming one of my favorites.
I love how versatile the punch is-keep your eyes open for more fabulous projects made with it.

Did you manage to do any crafting over the holidays?
Share with me your projects :)

I hope you all have a fantastic new year however you are celebrating

Pop back again soon as there is some exciting news l will be sharing

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx