Monday 9 September 2013

MDS Monday



Good Morning!!

The moment you've been waiting for is finally here —
My Digital Studio is now available! 

I hope you've enjoyed my sneak peeks BUT now its your turn to have a play!!!

 MDS software: It’s easy enough for beginners, but includes a variety of tools for advanced designers too. 
Anyone can try it FREE for 30 days! 
You can download it straight from my online shop (item 130910).  
Or 
 purchase the full product for only  £13.95 (item 130646)
  • Downloads: Remember to check my online shop every week for new artwork to build up your digital library. 
  • Print Products: You can choose from a wide variety of high-quality print products (not available in all markets).  
  • MyDigitalStudio.net: Check out our online community with forums to answer questions, videos to train techniques, and regular blog posts to provide inspiration and the latest product line information.  (http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/home)

  • Watch the video below to find out why Paula Gorry and Julie Kettlewell are excited about MDS and learn tips on reaching out to new customers.



I've recently joined the online community and have been taking part in their blog challenge
This weeks challenge was to use MDS to create a project for Back to School


Im finding the online community a fantastic tool to work with and its giving me lots of inspiration and I'm sure it will help you also.

If you have any questions about downloading the trial or full product then please get in touch
Im here to help 

see you again soon
jaime
xxx

click here to start shopping:)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx