Tuesday 10 September 2013

Papillon Potpourri

I've actually been crafting this weekend

I have made a card using the GORGEOUS

Papillon Potpourri

(W:132058 £16.95 / C:123759 £13.95)

and co-ordinating punches

(Bitty Punch 129406 £14.25)

(Elegant Butterfly 127526 £14.25)



Here is my sample taken from a card I have seen on Pintrest



I also used

Crumb Cake Cardstock
Midnight Muse and Gumball Green Ink
Lables collection Framelits
Organza Ribbon

I have layered some of the butterflies and added Rhinestones to give a little Bling

Dont forget that there is a special promotion for this stamp set at the moment 



You can purchase all the products above from my online store


If you have any questions please get in touch Im here to help

see you soon
Jaime
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this set and punches in person, they are awesome! Beautiful card, I love how the butterflies look like they're ready to fly off the page. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx