Wednesday 4 September 2013

Product of the Month - SEPTEMBER - Designer Series Papers (DSP)

This months POM is the DSPs

There are sooooooo many GORGEOUS papers to choose from that I am going to sample as many as I can throughout the month.

Todays DSP is

Modern Melody


(Item 126926 £9.95 pg154)

Classic Patterns in Classic styles ... with a little splash thrown in!!

The monochrome of Basic Black and Very Vanilla are gorgeous

I have a tutorial for a card that I have been meaning to try for ages and i decided at my crop last week that I would sit down and do it while I was guaranteed NO interruptions

Here it is




I love the simplicity that the Modern Melody DSP gives it 
(believe me it was tricky to get it folded correctly to start with)

I also used 
Mosaic Madness (130249 £18.95 pg123) and Petite Pairs (122497 £20.95 pg73) to stamp the inside and the sentiment
Organza Ribbon (114319 £5.25 pg173) to tie it closed
Decorative Label (120907 £15.50 pg181)

I loved making this card and it has inspired me to try different style cards and to CASE cards I like the look of more so keep your eyes open for a new feature coming soon!!!

If you would like to place an order or just some more information on Stampin Up please feel free to contact me

email: kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or
call/txt: 07502323630

thanks for stopping by
see you again soon

Jaime 
xxx



4 comments:

  1. wow, what a stunning card and great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo love it.. can u e-mail me link for tutorial.. this would be fab for my nephew in masculine colours. creativecardcraft@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fun project
    Thanks for participating in out Late Night Stamper blog hop as well.
    love your blog
    Sherrill graff lnsconvention@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and design love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx