Friday 1 November 2013

Festive friday

Happy FRIDAY everyone

today Im introducing a new feature
FESTIVE FRIDAY

Each Friday I will be sharing with you projects made by me ready Christmas :)

Now Im excited as I LOVE CHRISTMAS

It is my favorite time of the year as Im sure it is for many people

its a time to eat drink and be merry

and of course for me create some GORGEOUS projects that I display around my home
One of my goals is to have ALL hand made decorations but this will take time

I also love to see what other people create at this time of year and for my 1st Festive Friday am going to feature a very dear friend of mine

Catherine decided that she needed to get organised this year and purchased the 

Season of Style This and That Journal
(132277 £9.95)

along with the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp
(132278 £5.50)


She attended my Kankiepopscards Craft and Chat Crop at the weekend and produced this


The journal cover is absolutely gorgeous and she has already started adding notes inside

She used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902 £7.50) and the Snowflake Die (sadly now retired)

I cant wait to see the journal grow as Im sure it will while she continues to plan and organise herself for many christmases to come

Pop back again soon for more gorgeous Stampin'Up festive projects

Jaime
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx