Friday 15 November 2013

Festive friday

  Happy Friday everyone

Its been a hard week for me personally this week and I apologize for my absence 

On a crafty note i am busy getting ready for the fabulous event coming to manchester next week -

Stampin' Up Convention :)

as a Stampin' Up demonstrator I am attending this fabulous event and am spending every free second preparing swaps, checking check lists, packing and baking cakes fro my roomies :)
I will be sharing all the convention excitement on my Twitter and FB feeds throughout the convention so make sure you are following :)

Right

Festive friday this week is from the fabulous Christmas Workshop kit I have put together 



I held a small workshop at home last week with some close friends and made 4 gorgeous cards and a candle box

Here are my samples:


Over the next few weeks I will share the samples singly along with tutorials so you can have a go at home
(You can also purchase the kit from me for £15 including the sentiment stamp)



Here are the finished products made by my fabulous ladies 

Anne:


Cheryl:


Catherine: 


The box we made I CASED from a very dear friend of mine who sampled it at a Stampin' Up event she held a couple of years ago - So thank you Carole my ladies loved it
The cards were all inspired by Google images and Pintrest both of these are a fabulous source of inspiration to me.

Below is a list of the products used:

Magical Season Single Stamp - 134777 £4.95


Seasons of Style DSP - 132340 £9.95


Snowflake Sioree - 129802 £21.95

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock A4M - 121681 £6.25


Crumbcake Cardstock A4 - 121685 £6.25


Old Olive cardstock A4 - 106576 £6.25


Cherry cobbler Classic ink pad - 126966 £4.95


Crumbcake Classic ink pad - 126975 £4.95


Old Olive Classic ink pad - 126953 £4.95


You can purchase any of the above direct from me (including the prepared kit with full instructions) 
by contacting me at

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

Or via my online shop clicking the link below

Thanks for stopping by
see you again soon

Jaime
xxx
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jaimebarnett/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx