Wednesday 4 December 2013

Convention talk.......

I wanted to share with you some more convention excitement

Convention is a fantastic opportunity to gain some inspiration and ideas for that ever growing stamp collection.

I gave a few sneaky peaks at the projects I had mad for my swaps
(Swaps: each demonstrator makes a bundle of samples and swaps them with other demonstrators in attendance.  This increases the samples you have for display purposes at classes/crops)
so now its time to share the actual swaps with you all

General Swaps





I only made 80 general swaps and wish I had made more
I used 
 2013-2015 In Colour cardstock and Inks
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Label Love Stamp Set
Artisan Label Punch
Envelope Punch Board
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Big Shot


Team and Roomie Swaps



I loved making these and made a bigger note pad for my Upline Carole - her notepad included a pocket on the inside of the cover that was big enough to hold a card or any notes/leaflets she may have collected.
I got the idea from Brandys Cards where she used the secret garden set to make notepad covers

I used:
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Pansy Punch
Chocolate chip Cardstock and Ink
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Crumb Cake Ink
Vintage Verses Stamp Set (Retired)

I really enjoyed making these and I hope the recipients liked them

All the products used can be found on my online shop by clicking the button below

Pop back on friday when I will share with you some of the gorgeous Christmas swaps I received at convention in my Festive Friday post

Jaime
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx