Saturday 8 February 2014

i love you Day party

Good Afternoon

It has turned into a cold wet and windy day here in Wigan - 
which is sad as the sun was shining at 9am :(

we have done our homework - building a volcano
and practiced writing our full name
Im so proud of my babies and how fast they are growing up and how much they are learning on a daily basis
BUT
now I need to share with you my latest Stampin' Up event :)

last night I hosted my annual
I Love You Day party 
where my fabulously talented ladies made a card and bag set to send to a loved one for valentines - which we all see as a day to celebrate our love for everyone not just partners :)

I scouted Pintrest and another favorite blog of mine at the moment Pootles and found 2 gorgeous projects to teach the ladies that attended 



I made each ladies a little gift for coming using the GORGEOUS Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324 £20.95) from the Spring summer catalogue

these were taken from Pootles Blog

 I saw the original card on Pintrest and fell in love with its simplicity
We used the Language of Love stamp set ( spring summer catalogue)

This bag was seen on Pootles Blog (one place I am a frequent visitor at the moment)
and I made it using retired DSP


The ladies all seemed to really enjoy creating their own versions and Im looking forward to them sharing the pictures with me soon

if you would like to host a party or place an order please contact me 

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR  
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

See you again soon

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx