Tuesday 11 February 2014

SAB 2014

Well SAB 2014 is well underway and Im so please that so many of you are taking advantage of the promotion

Welcome to my team everyone that has took the plunge and signed up with me
Whether you are doing it as a Hobby Demo or to start your own business Im honored that you chose me to sign up with and look forward to joining you on your Stampin' Up journey :)

I've got some SAB samples to share with you today :)

This is the Heartfelt Banner Kit which you could get FREE if you spend £45







I have hung it on my fireplace and it looks gorgeous 

Check back tomorrow for more SAB samples and some cleverly put together bundles that would entitle you to your FREE products

To place and order or find out more about joining my team please contact me on

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

Jaime 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx