Monday, 10 March 2014

Stampin' Up - MDS Monday

Happy Monday everyone :)

A beautiful sunny spring day here in Wigan the temperature has reached double figures :)

Frankie played his second rugby game yesterday and scored his 1st try - very proud mummy and daddy were stood on the side lines  - only problem being I missed it :(
I have been "official" team photographer since the start of the season and was so busy trying to get a photo I missed it hehe - Infact out of the 7 trys scored by our team I managed to get 1 - I have promised to do better next week :)
A big well done to our boys they played fantastic and cant wait for next weeks game :)

Right - Its monday so that means its time for a little MDS sample

With only a few weeks left of this years Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration I have combined to 2 FREE* digital kits that are available during this promotion



You could earn yourself some SAB goodies by placing a qualifying order of £45 
This promotion ends 31st March 2014

To place your order either contact me

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or 
07502323630
(tct me ill call you back)

or you can visit my online shop by clicking the button below

Thanks for stopping by
See you again soon

Jaime
xxx