Tuesday 25 March 2014

Stampin' Up Burlap Wreath Party

Good afternoon from a wet and grey Wigan

The sun has left us and it is once again raining - good for the plants I suppose :)

I wanted to let you know how my Burlap Wreath Party went last friday

FABULOUS!!!!

My ladies all made gorgeous wreaths - I'm wondering how many actually make it as gifts or will be kept??




The Wreath kit comes with full instructions on how to create the flowers - of course you have complete artistic license to add extras to your wreath but they are so beautiful I left mine how it was


I have made 2 wreaths this is my original one as the one i made at my party IS being given as a gift - but I obviously needed my own as well :)

You can get your own Burlap Wreath by visiting my Online Shop or by contacting me direct at 

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR 
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

Thanks for stopping by
See you again soon

Jaime
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx