Thursday 6 March 2014

Stampin' Up Burlap Wreath

Stampin' Up have put together some gorgeous kits for their Spring/Summer catalogue
BUT
it has to be said that the Burlap Wreath Kit is top of my list

Burlap Wreath 133333 £15.95


Celebrate spring with a flowery wreath that will stay fresh all season long. 
Colorful paper flowers on an earthy burlap base welcome spring in style.
This is what you get:
■ 13" chipboard wreath form
■ Die-cut designer printed paper for creating 15 flowers
■ Approx. 7 yards of Burlap Ribbon
■ 24" of Natural Linen Thread
■ 4 Designer Buttons; 2 brads

Here is my Wreath


















See I told you it was gorgeous - and so simple to put together :)

The only problem I have now is where to put it :)

Click the link below to visit my Stampin' Up website and order a wreath for yourself

See you again soon

Jaime 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx