Wednesday 28 May 2014

Join Stampin' Up TODAY

Happy Hump day everyone :)

Over the last few weeks I've had lots of people ask me why I became a demonstrator
Yes I LOVE the products and the fact that they coordinate so perfectly, I love being the 1st to know about promotions and new products, Of course there is my 20% demonstrator discount, being able to work around my family
BUT
for me the social aspect of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is the best thing of all.

There are opportunities like Regional Events and Convention to be able to meet up with my wider Stampin' Up family - and through these I have made lots of friends all over the world who Love Stampin' Up as much as I do
However
Im quite lucky in that my team of  current demonstrators live quite local to me so we can meet up for catch-ups, tea and cake - there is always cake :)
I run a monthly crop where crafters - seasoned and new -  come and create their own projects, 
I hold demonstrations and talk lots about ALL the Stampin' Up products plus 
I run monthly Stamp Parties where Stampin' Up enthusiasts come and use the Stampin' Up products

I try and cater for all crafters so hold parties during the day and in evenings
plus i will even come to your house for a party and have many repeat hostesses :)

Here is a picture of a project from a recent party

I have demonstrated the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set at many parties - It seems to be a big favorite with lots of my customers - plus I love it to :)

This morning Stampin' Up have released a fantastic opportunity for any budding demonstrators 


From today (28th May) until 30th June
Join up for £50 only OR join up for the usual £99. 
Never before have we had 2 offers at the same time

JOIN for £50 - do you already have a lot of Stampin Up products? 
Then this is the deal for you. 
Choose £55 worth of products and get a business pack free too.

JOIN for £99 - choose £130 worth of goodies and get the business pack free too!

With the imminent release of the NEW catalogues there has never been a better time to join - Just think of all the new products you will be able to get during Pre-order which is available to Demonstrators ONLY :)

To join my team click HERE and then click 'JOIN NOW'

If you have any further questions then please Email me at


I cant wait to welcome you to my team and to take you on the fantastic Journey that is 
Stampin' Up

See you soon
Jaime
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx