Monday 26 May 2014

MDS: Getting Started with a Photobook


Welcome to bank holiday monday - I hope you are enjoying it

I have spent my weekend helping to empty and knock down my garden shed
plus crafting when it rained :)

Will be worth it when I have my new shed and attached greenhouse :)

So its monday and time for another MDS Tutorial




I've been playing with MDS myself again this weekend and created this poster to help advertise my crop online


I LOVE it 
 I used the Creative Memories template

Keep your eyes open for more of my MDS posters as I am currently putting loads together :)

New MDS Downloads are also available this week

You can purchase the MDS program and Downloads from my Online Shop

See you again soon

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx