Wednesday 7 May 2014

Stampin' Up NEW Weekly Deals

Afternoon everyone

Im sorry for not posting for a while I have lost my mojo a little :(
But I am determined to find it :)

I've also been a little busy with my son recently - he plays rugby for Under 7s and has had a fantastic few weeks.
He walked out with Wigan Warriors at their home ground DW Stadium before their challenge Cup game which was such an exciting occasion for him - here is St Pats U7s with the team

Such a proud mummy moment :)

Then his club hosted a Marines Memorial Festival where he played and then met Wigan Warriors star Josh Charnley


as well as doing a master class training session with some of the Wigan Warriors

Keep up the practice and hard work Frankie and one day YOU will be walking out with young aspiring players wanting to be just like you 
xxxxxx

Right back to the world of Stampin' Up

Its wednesday which can only mean its time for some NEW Weekly Deals :)


If you are a fan of Embossing then this weeks deals are just for you



How fab :)

These can be purchased by visiting my online shop
OR
 you can contact me direct on the details below

or
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

These deals are only available until Tuesday night so don't miss out

pop back tomorrow for news on our newest product 
Photopolymer Stamps

Jaime
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx