Tuesday 23 July 2013

Baby Prints part 2

I couldn't leave you with just the Boy sample cards I made with this Gorgeous set

so I put together a few samples for baby girls






Oh and one more for a baby boy :)


I love this set

The samples I have made are clean and simple (which is my style)
but you can adapt them to match your style

If you would like to order this set or anything else from the catalogue then please contact me

email: kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
call/txt: 07502323630

I look forward to hearing from you

Jaime 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, love the sets xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards....love those stamps. I've had a rush of baby cards too, they're always nice to make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx