Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sunshine House Craft Fair

Sorry about the lack of posting...my craft room is actually my conservatory and it is so hot and bright i cant bare to be in here for to long at the moment
Im not complaining about the gorgeous weather we are having but I would like to do some crafting soon (I work evenings so cant do it then)

anyway 

On Sunday 7th July I took part in my 1st ever craft fair
I was mainly promoting a workshop that i am hosting for Sunshine house so didnt have a lot for sale but had a large selection of cards and of course promoted Stampin Up, me and my crop


The whole table


Mixed Bunch Workshop sign up and promotion


Cards for sale



General SU Promotion


I had a good day, I managed to sign 10 people up to the workshop and promoted my crop to new and established crafters alike

if you were one of the people that stopped by and said hello then thank you and welcome to my blog

jaime
xxx

3 comments:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx