Tuesday 16 July 2013

Stampers Club

What is a Stampers Club?

A Stampers club is a way of getting a few goodies every month without having to host a party in your home
You commit to pay a pre-agreed amount each month for a set period of time and one month you will be HOSTESS and receive FREE goodies

Once you have signed up for the Stampers club you will receive:

  • FREE current annual and seasonal catalogues
  • FREE ideas sheets when you purchase a stamp set
  • FREE Goodies upon your hostess month
  • FREE entry into a monthly raffle
  • Monthly newsletters 
  • Regular Blog updates


I run the following Stampers Clubs

Stampers 6 Club
I have 6 ladies all committing to spend £25.00 per month

Stampers 8 Club
I have 8 ladies all committing to spend £20.00 per month

Stampers 10 Club
I have 10 ladies all committing to spend £15.00 per month

Postage for all clubs is £2.50 unless its your hostess month and I ask you to pay full postage of £4.95

If you want to join my Stampers clubs and take advantage of these fantastic offers then please contact me by email kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or Text/call 07502323630


Here are some testimonials from members of my Stampers Clubs

Anne Claire Finch

I just wanted to let you know about the stamper group I joined not so long ago and is run by Jaime.I wasn't so sure at first to commit as you have to spend at least £15 a month....Well I didn't need to worry as it's a great way of getting a fabulous range of unique products (not available in the shop) for your craft needs;not just card making as buttons,ribbons,cooking accessories are even sold in the catalogue.You are always the first to know about new offers,you can swap items with your fellow members if you wish.  You get a FREE Stampin Up catalogue and Jaime is always available to help with any queries we might have. Personally my problem now is to resist to the temptation to buy everything out of the catalogue!:)

Cheryl Collier
I have just started out learning card making and have got a few stamp sets and a big shot.  i love using Stampin Up stuff it is good quality and great designs
Thanks Jaime my Stampin Up Demonstrator.






2 comments:

  1. I've been in the group over a year and love it!! Its great for building up your stash of goodies and get new ideas and you get freebies!! What more can u ask for!! Jaime always there to check things out for you too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx