Saturday 20 July 2013

WOW...........

Its only 10am and i'm melting sat here in my craft room
not sure if I will get much crafting done today :(

I did manage to get some done yesterday morning before it got to hot

my friend had commissioned me to make 3 baby boy cards
There was only 1 set that came to mind

Baby Prints
( pg56 W:128418 £24.95 C:125472 £19.95)


Im sure you will agree that this set is gorgeous

here are the 3 cards I made:



(stamp set used was Patterned Occassions - Now retired)




I used the colour scheme of Whisper White, Baja Breeze (retired) and Pool Party

She was very pleased with them and so was I 

Tomorrow I will post 3 sample I made for baby girls

Well if you like what you see and would like to order any of the products listed or anything else from your list the contact me by email kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or call/txt 07502323630

Jaime
xxx


5 comments:

  1. 3 beautiful clean and simple cards, I like 'unfussy' baby cards. That's a lovely baby stamp set too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that aqua colour and the fresh look, CAS cards are my fav at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely keepsake , just beautiful
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx