Monday 22 July 2013

MDS Monday

Hello form a very warm craft room in Wigan

Im sorry I dint post yesterday but I did overtime at work and just collapsed when I got home.  I don't normally work weekends as for me that is family time but agreed to on this occasion as a one off.

The post due for yesterday you will get later this week as today I am starting a new feature

MDS MONDAYS!!!!!

What is MDS??? 
I can hear you saying
Well....


Its a fantastic digital tool that we will be offering soon (Date TBC) 
It allows you to be creative without the mess

Once it is released the complete digital package will be packed full of papers, stamps, punches, embellishments and much more.
You will be able to create scrapbook pages, cards and even business supplies such as posters and business cards.

Im not a digital scrapbooker but I decided that It was a must have and i've been playing



As you can see im only a beginner so its quite basic

this is why I am introducing MDS MONDAYS as it will give me more opportunity to play and fall in love with MDS and also share with you all.

For this layout I used:
Number One DSP
Splats

Ok so now I haer you saying you want to play to and dont want to wait for the release date
Well there is a way you can start playing NOW!!

Join my team
Become a SU Demo

 The great starter kit costs just £99 and you get to choose £130 worth of products from the current catalogue. There's lots of perks to being a demo, getting sneak peek items happens to be one of my favourites.

If your interested in becoming a Demo please get in touch

Email : kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
Txt/Call: 07502323630

Make sure you pop back for more MDS projects next monday 
and other fun samples and info throughout the week

Jaime 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great layout & fab photos Jaime! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO and love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx